The following is prohibited at the center and surrounding grounds:
- Domestic animals (including dogs, but check our Events page for Doggy Days). On-duty service animals are welcome.
- Smoking or campfires
- Overnight camping
- Alcohol and other intoxicants
- Fireworks, firearms, or any other weapons
- Specimen collecting of any kind allowed without permit and permission
- There are venomous snakes on the premises. They are protected by state law; please leave them alone.
- Be aware of poison ivy and stay on the trail.
- Do not eat any plants, animals, or insects from the property without written permission.
- Do not attempt to touch, befriend, feed, or help any wild animal you encounter while on the trails; notify staff immediately if you see an animal in distress.
- Picnics are permitted in designated picnic areas only.
- Leave No Trace: Do not litter. Please take your trash and recycling with you, or dispose in appropriate receptacles.
Download our Trail Map below.