Purchase tickets to visit the Mitchell Lake Audubon Center!
Fall/Winter Seasonal Hours run from September 16 - February 14
- Thursdays by appointment only.
- Friday through Sunday, 8am to 3pm
Entrance gate closes 60 minutes before close and the center is closed on major and/or Federal holidays.
We ask you to follow these general guidelines when visiting to reduce the chances of spreading COVID-19. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation:
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus.
- Masks are requested during your visit when checking in at the Visitor Center and when within 6 feet of others.
- Masks are required when inside the Nature Gift Shop.
- We encourage guests to wear a face mask outside on the center grounds when you cannot social distance.
- Please follow directional signage when in your vehicle.
- Please observe social distancing whenever possible.
- Please bring with you a filled water bottle, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, and bug repellent. We encourage you to NOT share these items with others.
- Outdoor bathrooms are available at the Education Pavilion.